+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: US iTunes account (UK based) stopped working??

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I am based in the uK but have a US based account for apps that the UK account doesnt have and also for renting films. I had $20 on there.
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default US iTunes account (UK based) stopped working??
    I am based in the uK but have a US based account for apps that the UK account doesnt have and also for renting films.
    I had $20 on there. I bought Spore on there earlier today no problems, this evening, I tried to buy Real Soccer and now its asking me for credit card information.
    If i try to buy from the iphone based app store, it tells me insufficient funds, even though there is just over $10 on there.

I accepted some new terms and conditions earlier (i had to, other wise I couldnt use itunes) am I snookered now?

What can I do?!!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    *EDIT* Srry, read the post wrong.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Since it's a money issue you have to contact Apple about this or its your loose.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Well, its weired, I managed to buy a cheaper game, so maybe its a tax thing .. i dunno. I think Apple's response would be
    "Do one mate, you live in the UK and have US account, it dont work like that" So i'll just spend it on other stuff.
    Cheers

Well, its weired, I managed to buy a cheaper game, so maybe its a tax thing .. i dunno. I think Apple's response would be
    "Do one mate, you live in the UK and have US account, it dont work like that" So i'll just spend it on other stuff.
    Cheers
    Last edited by llol_slim; 09-10-2008 at 02:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost