Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Spore Origins available at App Store NOW

Thumbs up Spore Origins available at App Store NOW
    PLEASE click everyone's "Thanks" buttons...they are begging for it.

My iPhone is a Part of Me JazJon's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm I dont see it on the iphone appstore yet. I find it odd how app availability is always out of sync itunes app download vs appstore iphone download. Did you get it? Are you happy? is it very fun?

Quote Originally Posted by JazJon View Post
    hmmm I dont see it on the iphone appstore yet. I find it odd how app availability is always out of sync itunes app download vs appstore iphone download. Did you get it? Are you happy? is it very fun?
    Yeah...it's not on the iPhone App Store yet - only on iTunes right now, I guess.

I did not buy it...games like this Hoover my time away too easily! But I know there are a lot of folks into this app, so I threw the info up when I came across it. Good luck!
    PLEASE click everyone's "Thanks" buttons...they are begging for it.

I got the game. And I think its pretty good.

How long before somebody complains about this game making their iphone crash? Apps from Cydia are much more stable than the AppStore. Does Apple even have any testers that test apps THOROUGHLY before it gets approved?

iPhone? More like MyPhone slavipz's Avatar
    Thanks

This item is not available in apple UK store...

It's in the appstore. Im currently looking at it now. Im not to sure about this game but will take a look into it i guess.

I got it and I think it's pretty cool. I remember the first keynote that Spore was shown and I wanted it back then. So far the app has run smoothly and I have had no crashes. I give it a thumbs up.
    I *hEaRt* my IpHoNe

http://twitter.com/#!/Loudmouth0

wanna be cool? Follow me