Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: None of my apps work.
09-06-2008, 02:41 PM #1None of my apps work.
Hey, None of my applications are working on my iPhone I just recentley restored it and now none of my app work. Please can someone help me with this problem.
09-06-2008, 04:20 PM #2
I do it this way:
install a new app, shut down my iPhone and reboot it.
After rebooting, everything is working fine.
09-07-2008, 09:56 AM #3
Ok, My apps are still not working I've tried a bunch of ways to fix it and nothing is working. Does anyone have any other ideas?
09-07-2008, 10:21 AM #4
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Samething happened to me this is how I fixed the problem
1) download a free application from the store
2) ensure you have the latest software update for your phone it should be be 2.0 I think
3) log into Itunes while your phone is connected
4) look for the application icon as inside it will list the app u have. I believe I right clicked it to get info and a message appered stating my comp is not authorized for the download once I allowed the application to be authorized it worked no issues anymore.
I hope this helps
09-07-2008, 02:07 PM #5