+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Mobilechat 3.0 msn hangs

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I purchased mobilechat and when I sign in, AIM and gTalk works, but msn hangs at "sending account deta? does anyone else haves this problem? Any help would be greatly
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Mobilechat 3.0 msn hangs
    I purchased mobilechat and when I sign in, AIM and gTalk works, but msn hangs at "sending account deta? does anyone else haves this problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

yes just go to status then click offline then click online and it should work
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

iPhone? More like MyPhone iChopPryde's Avatar
    Thanks

ya I have many problems with it too as i purchased it but still not working there still haveing a lot of problems an update should be ready in a few days was already sent to apple almost a week ago takes 8 days to get accepted.

Thanks

It wont even connect for me :/ Quite disappointed in this app so far. Update better fix this.
    wwjd

Thanks

Won't connect for me either. Their excuse is that since so many people are purchasing and trying to sign in, its overloading their servers, we're suppose to be "patient" while they work on it. Unbelievable Apple is letting them get away with it.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eurisko View Post
    Won't connect for me either. Their excuse is that since so many people are purchasing and trying to sign in, its overloading their servers, we're suppose to be "patient" while they work on it. Unbelievable Apple is letting them get away with it.
    Yeah.. I believed that one until I have been trying this app every day for a couple weeks at different times of the day [early morning, late at night, etc] still, no worky.
    wwjd

Green Apple
    Thanks
    same for me to ... it wont connect

Thanks

I was finally able to connect to gmail today, I think it was thanks to their new servers, but who knows. :/
    wwjd

Thanks

I barely had any problems at launch, but recently have not been able to log on. Since the launch, the guys at MobileChat have done an overload to just about everything with the app. When 3.1 comes out, just about every problem SHOULD be fixed including connectivity issues, especially with AIM and Yahoo...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Palringo's recent update to 1.2 is awesome. I really don't see the need for MC3 at the moment. Once Push is enabled on Tuesday, many apps like AIM, Palringo, and even IM+ will see significant improvements over Mobile Chat.

I believed that at the initial launch Mobile Chat had a great opportunity to build a strong customer base and community as it was offering features their competitors weren't like the ability to have Push via SMS and email. However, since so many problems came about, it dimished their reputation and angered many of their customers. It's going to be very interesting to see what happens once FW 2.1 is released with Push.
    Last edited by Maximus54; 09-06-2008 at 10:24 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus54 View Post
    Palringo's recent update to 1.2 is awesome. I really don't see the need for MC3 at the moment. Once Push is enabled on Tuesday, many apps like AIM, Palringo, and even IM+ will see significant improvements over Mobile Chat.

I believed that at the initial launch Mobile Chat had a great opportunity to build a strong customer base and community as it was offering features their competitors weren't like the ability to have Push via SMS and email. However, since so many problems came about, it dimished their reputation and angered many of their customers. It's going to be very interesting to see what happens once FW 2.1 is released with Push.
    we getting push on tuesday?

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

its rumored that 2.1.0 will be released by apple at there "lets rock!" event on Tuesday @ 10:00 am
    several things roumed to be added are
    -copy paste
    -talking gps
    -speedometer in gps
    -push
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs