Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My Aurora Feint acting weird, anyway to delete the save and start over?

Default My Aurora Feint acting weird, anyway to delete the save and start over?
    it stucks! it keeps going into the previous game, that is never ending. When i load in, it gave me a selection for "You must complete your existing challenges in order to level up" and i can choose "Buy Challenges" or "Keep Mining". Regardless of which i choose, the game still goes on, and I already have 1100 gems already. Anyone know how to solve this?

Default AF Troubles
    Hey Powa,
    I'm one of the developers on Aurora Feint. Can you access the pause menu by pressing the back button on the top-left of the screen? Is it not there? What happens if you click Buy Challenges? Does the game take you to the Store? I don't mean to direct you to another forum, but there are a lot of users who are helping each other figure out these kinds of issues over at Aurora Feint .

I'll check back on this post tomorrow night. I hope I can help you.

Thanks for playing,
    - Jason Citron

Thank you for answering my post. I try clicking on every corner of the screen and i can't pause or anything. I clicked Buy Challenge but it didnt' take me to store. Is there anyway to SSH into certain folder and delete the save file and start over again?

I've tried uninstall the game, then reinstall, same thing happen. Strange thing is that, it connects me to the server and check my user name and stuff, it didn't allow me to re-register or something. Note that I've created my account before I restore my phone. Is there anyway I can register again and dump the old account?
    Last edited by powa; 09-04-2008 at 11:55 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    i have a slightly different problem...
    i had Aurora Feint installed at firmware 2.0.1 and when i upgraded to 2.0.2 it seemed my savegame/character got erased...

could this really be the case or could it be i inserted wrong username (i guess that last one seems pretty lame, but anyway...)?

is there a way to try another possible username without erasing the game first?
    Turimblar

I fixed my issue. First i have to uninstall the game. re-install from Appstore, then turn off ALL internet connections include WIFI and EDGE (in my case). Then open AF. This time because it cannot connect to the server, it will ask you to create a character. USE A DIFFERENT USER NAME. After that everything goes well.

My guess is because the save data on server side is corrupted. Which leads to my problem.