Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: itunes account question?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default itunes account question?
    i currently live in canada but only have a american credit card
    i wanted to downlaod certain apps on the iphone but i can only do so once i have registered with itunes
    now here is the problem...when i provide my canadian address with my american credit card info, it says this is not a canadian credit card
    however when i provide a american address with my american credit card info it still gives me a error

so i dont know what to do....any suggestions?

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

what error is it giving you with the American Card and American address? Is your current card active? using the address on your card as your main address shouldn't cause a problem.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Green Apple
    Thanks

yes my card is still active...but the thing is that i did change the address for my credit card to my current canadian address..maybe it cant match the the credit card number with my old address....how can i resolve this?