Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help with redownloading apps

Default Help with redownloading apps
    Ok I recently had to recover my laptop so I lost my backup for my iPhone 3G. Well I did the whole resync, transfer files thing. Well Half my apps are missing now and I tried the check for purchases and it only downloads the ones that were still on my iPhone. I looked up how to redownload my apps on the apple website for troubleshooting and all but i noticed it saying that if it charges me again to report it, well I dont have the money currently download the apps with a maybe itll charge me again for my apps and i dont want to deal with that. Ok my question is I know when it supposed to say You have already purchased this item do u want to download thing but do i have to click the "Are you sure you want to buy and download the Application "....." "? and click buy before i get the you have purchased this app before screen, or should that screen not even come up and just the you have purchased this item before screen? if not i guess ill have to contact apple about this because i dont want to get charged for an item i already own and money i dont have to get a maybe.

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

I have done the same, as long as you log into Itunes under the same account...you should be fine. You shouldnt be charged again.

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    I have done the same, as long as you log into Itunes under the same account...you should be fine. You shouldnt be charged again.
    ok tried it once with a low priced item, yeah i do have to go through the do u wanna buy it screen, click BUY and then it pops up that screen that ive purchased it already

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

You are good..........to..........go