Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help with redownloading apps

Default Help with redownloading apps
    Ok I recently had to recover my laptop so I lost my backup for my iPhone 3G. Well I did the whole resync, transfer files thing. Well Half my apps are missing now and I tried the check for purchases and it only downloads the ones that were still on my iPhone. I looked up how to redownload my apps on the apple website for troubleshooting and all but i noticed it saying that if it charges me again to report it, well I dont have the money currently download the apps with a maybe itll charge me again for my apps and i dont want to deal with that. Ok my question is I know when it supposed to say You have already purchased this item do u want to download thing but do i have to click the "Are you sure you want to buy and download the Application "....." "? and click buy before i get the you have purchased this app before screen, or should that screen not even come up and just the you have purchased this item before screen? if not i guess ill have to contact apple about this because i dont want to get charged for an item i already own and money i dont have to get a maybe.

I have done the same, as long as you log into Itunes under the same account...you should be fine. You shouldnt be charged again.

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    I have done the same, as long as you log into Itunes under the same account...you should be fine. You shouldnt be charged again.
    ok tried it once with a low priced item, yeah i do have to go through the do u wanna buy it screen, click BUY and then it pops up that screen that ive purchased it already

You are good..........to..........go