Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Toy Bot Diaries - Some May Like And Some May Not

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

Default Toy Bot Diaries - Some May Like And Some May Not
    This game is kinda cool but not a easy game to play... controlling the robot is not easy..... to much tapping to get the robot to do what you want him to do....

I thought it would be more fun but was a little disappointed with it.... some that bought it think it is fun.... I would think the people that play games all day long instead of working.... are the ones that are rating it with four and five stars...

I am not going to take from this company that made it as the graphics are nice and sound... but hate the game play... and I don't care for hidden places within a game where you have to try to figure out what to do next... especially when the robot is hard to control...

Watch the video on youtube.... about it.. when it gets to about 1:20 into the video watch what he has to do to get past it...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAKUW0C79iU]YouTube - Toy Bot Diaries for iPhone intro level[/ame]

Watch this one as well..
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2bsdHP0IVU]YouTube - losty reveiws....toy bot diaries ipod touch/iphone game[/ame]

So if your a gamer this game might be for you... but if your looking for a game that isn't frustrating at times then look for something different....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to thetoothfairy For This Useful Post:

DiPSET08 (08-17-2008)

I am finding the game to be brilliant and am enjoying it a LOT. Very nice use of the iPhone features.

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nukie View Post
    I am finding the game to be brilliant and am enjoying it a LOT. Very nice use of the iPhone features.
    The game is brilliant and uses the iPhone features well... but what I was saying is the robot is hard to control... you can't tell me that you didn't have a hard time getting that little robot to do what he needs to do to play the game at first or in certain situations within the game....

Having the robot be a little hard to control is part of what is making the game fun for me! LOL. If it was easy, there would not be much challenge to the game. I like how the game makes you think of how to solve the puzzles. Took me a while to figure out how to move that first wall on the second level.

Yup, I am a big fan of this game also. Two thumbs up!

This is my new favorite game. I love that it is challenging and face it, all good games are challenging like super monkey ball.lol.

To me, bad game play doesn't make a game good. I didn't like playing it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Well at least it's not $9.99, it's only $3.99
    I might try it out. Thanks for the post.

this game reminds me of Blizzard's The Lost Vikings game on the PC. I liked TLV then and i like Toy Bot Diaries now.
    But entry 1 is too short. there's only 3 levels and 1 boss.
    I'm eagerly waiting for the next entries.