Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to remove/change associated email ID within appstore?

Question How to remove/change associated email ID within appstore?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Real_Iphonecrazy's Avatar
    Thanks

I supose you could restore and set up as a new phone in Itunes.

Youd need Itunes to be set up with your own account though, which I supose you would have anyway.

IphoneCrazy
    /Marc

I dont think that theres a way of doing it from the phone,

Any other ideas? The phone is already activated and if I restore it, would need to go thru the activation process and I hate to bug him again to lend me his sim card etc..

Connect the phone to your computer, open iTunes, sign out of his account, sign into yours, sync.

stealing is not tolerated.

do you not have service? why can't you use YOUR sim card & activate?

go to iTunes Store in the iTunes program, then click on his ID in the upper right hand corner, and sign in with yours. sync your phone, voila.

Yeah, all you need to do has been mentioned here, just sign into your itunes account and perform a sync. Whatever itunes profile is active sticks to the iphone. I learned this when I pwnd my sister's iphone and she was buying apps on my account >.<

Quote Originally Posted by x999x View Post
    Yeah, all you need to do has been mentioned here, just sign into your itunes account and perform a sync. Whatever itunes profile is active sticks to the iphone. I learned this when I pwnd my sister's iphone and she was buying apps on my account >.<
    I tried syncing with my account via iTunes. Still no go. When I go to appstore in iphone, I still see the other email ID..

Edit: found it myself..

on iPhone..Go to settings..Reset..Erase all settings..will delete all settings(except any media and data)..
    Last edited by parrya; 08-16-2008 at 07:56 AM.