Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Email question

Default Email question
    Hey guys, I wanna apologize first off just in case this is in the wrong section, I am VERY new to Iphones, and this community, and am having a difficult time figuring this thing out.

So I just set up my email address to my Iphone which is a microsoft hotmail/live account, and for the life of me I cant figure out how to access my email from my phone!!!

I set it up under the email tab on the main menu with all my info, once I was done it said "you might not be able to check your email from this phone" or something to that extent, I then proceed to try and check my mail by clicking on the "mail" tab, and it brings me to the initial screen to set up a email address, instead of to my hotmail.com email I just set up??? I am very confused and frustrated and dont know what to do.

I love these phones but my god they are too complicated sometimes! I apologize once again for the dumb question and if this is a repost and/or in the wrong section

IzyMail - Setting up the iPhone for Hotmail

Look at this. This should help ensuring you are setting up your account properly.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to satch2501 For This Useful Post:

SpecSteve (08-13-2008)