Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Aim app

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Aim app
    do you guys know if aim only works on wifi network or can it be used with edge? i know that agilemessenger can use edge.

for some reason my wifi is ****** up and cant detect **** so i cant use wifi

and when i log into the aim with aim app it shows that 0 people are online and offline and if i have a friend IM me my phone doesn't receive it but if i send it to him manually he gets it.

Yep it works over Edge just fine. Takes a bit longer to load your buddy list though. Also remember, one you minimize AIM and open up a new app, AIM is closed.

I would also recommend checking out the IM client called something like Palringo, it's the AppStore equivalent of Agile Messenger.
    wwjd

The thing I hate about SMS applications is that it won't run in background so that when people IM you, you actually can get back to them without delay because you always have to relogging. I'm talking about Palringo and AIM app that is.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i cant get AIM app to work but i guess ill just use palringo thanks guys

i have never been able to get this app to work over edge.

i didnt get it to work for a long *** time... but i finally got it to work... and yeah it works on edge... i just say... if u ever get it workin... DONT EVER GO TO SETTINGS AND LOG OUT... now i cant get it to work again...

how did you get it to work in the first place? im on t-mobile total internet w/ vpn and it says i have no connection on edge. wifi is fine though.