Results 1 to 7 of 7

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: I'd Like To See Uno, Hearts, Spades and Euchre In The App Store

  1. #1
    Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In Michigan And Florida
    Posts
    6,535
    Thanks
    3,595
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

    Default I'd Like To See Uno, Hearts, Spades and Euchre In The App Store
    Can't believe no one has made apps like this.... would like to see them in the app store...

  2. #2
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Orlando FL
    Posts
    767
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts

    amen!!!!!!!!!!!
    iTouch 2.0 (free update/pwn'd)
    iPhone 3G white (pwn'd)
    MacBook Pro 15inch (using tethered)

    2 broken wrists so give me a break. no more 2007 Yamaha r6

  3. #3
    I could definitely go for some uno.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by theetoothfairy View Post
    Can't believe no one has made apps like this.... would like to see them in the app store...
    I thought to myself, "must be from michigan" then I saw your location :-D


    Euchre is the best.

  5. #5
    Aww hell yea, that def would be on the money...Can't forget bout Casino..Favorite card games amongs many others..

    - Iphone 3GS
    - 4.0 Beta 3 Installed

  6. #6
    Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In Michigan And Florida
    Posts
    6,535
    Thanks
    3,595
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chordmasta View Post
    I thought to myself, "must be from michigan" then I saw your location :-D


    Euchre is the best.
    Where you from? And yes... I live in crappy Michigan... LOL

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by bxbrova718 View Post
    Aww hell yea, that def would be on the money...Can't forget bout Casino..Favorite card games amongs many others..

    Where do you play casino?

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •