+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is there a way to get the apps from the appstore without making an account?

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Well I wanted some of the apps at the appstore on my 2.0 jailbroken iphone. I don't want 2 make an account because they ask for to much personal info
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Exclamation Is there a way to get the apps from the appstore without making an account?
    Well I wanted some of the apps at the appstore on my 2.0 jailbroken iphone. I don't want 2 make an account because they ask for to much personal info like address, credit card, etc. Or is there a sorce I could add to cydia that would give me the same apps at the appstore?

Thanks!

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe you CAN just add them manually if you find a download somewhere, but this technically would be piracy (even if some of the apps are free to download via the appstore it may technically be piracy if not downloading via the appstore). There may be a source where you can get them but I think for most the risk is too great to run a server handing out free appstore apps.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Thanks

I think he's just trying to get out of paying for apps by using a cover up and seeing if anyone will give him the site to get free apps.

My iPhone is a Part of Me iBlade's Avatar
    Thanks

There is a way to create an itunes account without giving out your cc number, but then of course you can only download the free app's for your phone. Google is your friend :-)
    But if you want the paid app's you're on your own.
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.

Yes u can make a free account on itunes with out giving them ur credit card

here is a tutorial so u can make ur free account on itunes
    hope this helps every1 oh and dont forget the thnx button
    winandmac.com

here is a tutorial so u can make ur free account on itunes
    hope this helps every1 oh and dont forget the thnx button
    winandmac.com
    Last edited by [email protected]; 08-07-2008 at 02:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

dom_ (09-21-2008), idammanoj (10-10-2008)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi all,

Quote Originally Posted by Iman07 View Post
    I think he's just trying to get out of paying for apps by using a cover up and seeing if anyone will give him the site to get free apps.
    I'm just like toeknee2010, and only want FREE apps without giving credit card
    info.

Thank you tahazahoor, it just works like a charm using a link on the edit section.

@+
    dom