Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Phonezap equivalent?

Default Phonezap equivalent?
    is there an app in appstore that has the same features as phonezap on 1.1.4?

Quote Originally Posted by jayteez View Post
    is there an app in appstore that has the same features as phonezap on 1.1.4?
    i really only used phone zap for ringtones on 1.1.4.... what other features are you referring too?

as for ringtones (iToner if you feel like spending money) or iTunes -> crop to 30 seconds (get info -> start time xxx / end time xxx), convert to aac - > rename ext. to m4r -> sync. new ringtone. no app needed.

i realize, however that it served a purpose other than ringtones, that is all i used to for though.

nah, i mean phonezap's main feature..photo blogging i guess you can call it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jayteez For This Useful Post:

01954 (08-07-2008)

I'm still on 1.1.4, so I don't know how well any of the 2.0 apps work. But the PZ guys said on July 23: it would be 1-2 weeks before appearing in the AppStore (and Cydia "sometime very soon").

I guess you could email them and ask nicely to hurry up!

Default phonezap
    phonezap for 2.0 has bee on Cydia for about a week now, and apparently should be on installer, and appstore within a week or so. there are currently no ringtones on the Cydia build but the ringtones are supposed to be added within a week.