Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Looking for programmer

Default Looking for programmer
    I am looking for a programmer who can program for games on the iPhone. I know very little about programming and have a few great ideas for games that will ROCK!

THEY ARE AWESOME IDEAS

kthx. post. my aim is createnewmessage and my email is tehflare@gmail.com

What's Jailbreak? iphoneprogrammer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi i am currently designing some games for the iPod Touch and the iPhone appstore. I was involved in designing the iPint, Currency, Lander, and Spinner applications. I worked with a couple of people from those teams, and i am currently going solo to design my own. I am working on bringing the Super mario game to the appstore and it should be available by the end of the 2008 year. You can email me your game ideas at mavaiteam@yahoo.com and i will see what i can do. Maybe we can work on them together.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyAndre View Post
    I am looking for a programmer who can program for games on the iPhone. I know very little about programming and have a few great ideas for games that will ROCK!

THEY ARE AWESOME IDEAS

kthx. post. my aim is createnewmessage and my email is tehflare@gmail.com
    Form a team. I'd be willing to join, im a system programmer for our local college. I'll work for free if your idea is really that good. Just make sure you share the profits with your team.

iPhone? More like MyPhone bomiz96's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, Im not that good but i wouldnt mind joining the team. i took a week class on java and a week class on C# and i used jiggy very little. but idk if you would need me. if you guys dont got the 3g maybe i could help wih programming and testing since i owna 3g