+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Maps App is no longer working

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I noticed today it wasnt working when I clicked the app, I use the app for my job cause im a delivery guy and I had work tuesday and had
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Maps App is no longer working
    I noticed today it wasnt working when I clicked the app, I use the app for my job cause im a delivery guy and I had work tuesday and had no problems with it, apps i downloaded were myspace, facebook, aim, sudoku, break classic, jawbreak, shazam, aol radio, jirbo match, labrynth lite, ebay, paypal, carries dots, units converter, palringo, and weather bug.

I mean i restored my phone and the maps worked but when i applied my backup to it to get all my SMS and contacts back it then again had the maps app not working. Now is there a way to export my contacts so I can just restore and then import my contacts, thats all im really worried about is my contacts, I dont feel like rewriting my contacts one by one.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Jeckel's Avatar
    Thanks

If you just sync your contacts, you should be quite alright.
    It sounds like you may just have too many apps and they're starting to interfere with each other (people have reported problems with apps when they've downloaded quite a few), so you may want to tone down on all of the apps, or you can test to see which one interferes: delete one app at a time, check the Maps app to see if it works, if it doesn't, you can reinstall and try another one. If none of 'em do it, just restore (be sure to back it all up) and slowly add the apps to be sure you aren't gonna be messing up other ones.
    My two cents.

iPhone? More like MyPhone matt.superman's Avatar
    Thanks

i have a problem with the maps app also. When i am in edge and use the gps it finds me no problem. When i use 3G it says i am in new jersey but i live in Utah. any help would be great.
    You must submit to testing before I can assist you.