Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: All about iTunes remote

iPhone? More like MyPhone Teh H4RrY's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BSmith View Post
    And what do I win?

Wake on LAN is something I've never actually used, and I wasn't sure exactly what it was for, but it sounded like a good guess.
    Ah, Yes it proably is turned on. See i was right! It does turn on the computer! Ill turn it off, try turning it on and report back.

Everytime you block a Developer's Ads...God kills a kitten...Change the "Hosts" file...Think of the kittens!

How come my iTunes won't even recognize the remote app....I plug it in try to add a new library, but the remote app doesn't show up on iTunes for me to input the 4 digit code..When I did it on my mac it recognized it right away..

Thanks

if it was wake on LAN how would you be able to turn it on at a different location (geek squad)
    17" MacBook Pro
    G5
    iPhone 3GS 16G 3.1 Jailbroken//AT&T
    follow me on twitter-@danvicente

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I put the app on my phone. and my itunes recognizes it....i put in the 4 digit code and then my phone tries to find the library and it's unable to find it. I'm running 2.0.2 firmware on my 8gig phone and 7.7.0.43 itunes. If anyone could help that would be great.
    Last edited by philly0429; 09-24-2008 at 03:38 AM.

you could always put itunes in startup so that it starts up anytime your PC does.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default anyone have any ideas???
    Quote Originally Posted by philly0429 View Post
    I put the app on my phone. and my itunes recognizes it....i put in the 4 digit code and then my phone tries to find the library and it's unable to find it. I'm running 2.0.2 firmware on my 8gig phone and 7.7.0.43 itunes. If anyone could help that would be great.

I just was wondering if anyone had any ideas whatsoever on why my phone can't find my iTunes library.... It comes with an error saying that it might be because of my firewall but I've set my firewall to allow iTunes like the "helpful hint" tells me to do. Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12