Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MMS App?

I think it would be a good idea to have an app that remembers your friends phones email. There could be a select list from all the providers and it could add it to your contacts for you

iPhone? More like MyPhone 97vrsix's Avatar
    Thanks

So what your saying is, no matter what service...ATT, t-mo, each your going to miss things the other has...T-mo can MMS, I Guess ATT can't?

But then again VVM is out for a long time for T-mo user....

any company able to use it all?

Quote Originally Posted by defmute View Post
    Now all I have to do is memorize which friend is on which network and their corresponding address.

SWEET.
    i actually have my contacts set up with their [email protected] setup... so its easy as pie... now getting them to send me mms via my email address is a little more of a hassle for them.

iPhone? More like MyPhone whateverman24791's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reznor9 View Post
    i actually have my contacts set up with their [email protected] setup... so its easy as pie... now getting them to send me mms via my email address is a little more of a hassle for them.
    same, works like a charm. don't even miss mms anymore

5. The Following User Says Thank You to whateverman24791 For This Useful Post:

mcdj (07-31-2008)

here is the cricket addy as i found it via google
    @mms.myCricket.com

I just tested it out with my mother and i keept getting the failed to delive email back. I dont think her phone is MMS compatable tho cause she keep talking about AIM and some other BS so i dont know wtf is with her phone.

So i tested it with my sister in law and she received the picture in her txt msg just fine
    Last edited by Travace; 07-30-2008 at 09:00 PM.

what sucks is if you don't know the recipient's carrier. or if they don't know how to send a picture to an email address, or if their phone doesn't allow them to send to an email address. just simply HAVING mms would be a lot easier than having to explain to my friends, "i don't have picture messaging on my $400 phone, so you have to send it to my email. sorry for the hassle."

=/

yes corizzle we all want the real deal but this is not something to complain about here ...you should be thanking this person for at least giving us a half of a work around... id much rather be able to send a pic to family's phone directly then not be able to as most people i would send pics to dont have internet and email capabilitys like the iphone.

Thanks

just deal

10. The Following User Says Thank You to whateverman24791 For This Useful Post:

mcdj (07-31-2008)

From what "whateverman24791" said ~

Wow... I heard some of that before ~

THX !

So~

How can I recive a MMS on my iPhone ?

IDK the mail's passwork ...

How can I set up ?

THX!
    Last edited by wao1201; 07-31-2008 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    I think ... I do ... in my utopia ...

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=324941&dateline=12156  49304

12. The Following User Says Thank You to wao1201 For This Useful Post:

ninjoshua (08-04-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by EmericAn View Post
    Downside is Im sure it still wont work for AT&T users. We are the ones most pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by D to the M View Post
    I just wanna double check, NO ATT users for Swirly to work? I thought it may have just been me.
    um guys, swirly works for att, when i had my first gen iphone i had it and used it, or at least i could send, i nvr recieve mms neways

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wao1201 View Post
    From what "whateverman24791" said ~

Wow... I heard some of that before ~

THX !

So~

How can I recive a MMS on my iPhone ?

IDK the mail's passwork ...

How can I set up ?

THX!

not sure what you really mean but if you're not sure how to add an email account, just go to settings-> Mail, Contacts, Calender-> Add account

if this is not at all what you mean, maybe this is the answer...just have your friend put the email you have on your iPhone in the send to bar because when you send an MMS from any phone, you alweays go on the internet so it's the same thing

if both of these aren't the answer you want, please be a little more specific

15. The Following User Says Thank You to whateverman24791 For This Useful Post:

wao1201 (08-01-2008)

I meant I can send the email as MMS to my friend's phone
    Use: area coed+phone number @pcs.rogers.com Right ?

How could I know my phone mail account's password ?

If I don't know that, I cannot receive the "MMS". Right ?

THX !

================

I figured it out~ So, What I wanna know is the fee~ My frined will be charged for the MMS fee or just data usage fee ?

THX !
    Last edited by wao1201; 08-01-2008 at 04:46 AM.
    I think ... I do ... in my utopia ...

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=324941&dateline=12156  49304

your email is your phone number + correct prefix for carrier you use.

if you have a iphone tho it dont matter and it wont work as its not a MMS capable phone.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wao1201 View Post
    I meant I can send the email as MMS to my friend's phone
    Use: area coed+phone number @pcs.rogers.com Right ?

How could I know my phone mail account's password ?

If I don't know that, I cannot receive the "MMS". Right ?

THX !

================

I figured it out~ So, What I wanna know is the fee~ My frined will be charged for the MMS fee or just data usage fee ?

THX !
    MMS fee is data fee because to send an MMS from any phone you must go through the internet so yes, they will be charged the normal MMS fee

19. The Following User Says Thank You to whateverman24791 For This Useful Post:

wao1201 (08-03-2008)

small gripe:

Those are suffixes, not prefixes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12