Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Open ALL 105 Levels of Super Monkey Ball

Default Open ALL 105 Levels of Super Monkey Ball
    If you are having trouble with certain level of Super Monkey Ball, or you want to play all the levels immediately, read this tutorial.

First you will need a jailbroken iPhone, iPod touch, with Super Monkey Ball installed, and OpenSSH installed.

* Download statebin.zip
    * Extract state.bin from the zip file, and upload it to/var/mobile/Documents/ use OpenSSH
    * Change the permission of state.bin to 644 or 0644 depends on the SSH client you are using (if the previous number is 3 digits use 644, 4 digits use 0644)
    * If it doesn’t work, copy state.bin to /user/Documents/, and also change the permission.
    * Now play Super Monkey Ball again, you will see that you have access to all 105 levels!

Note:Reset the high score if the game crashes
    Also, if the game crashes during loading screen, please restart the iPhone.
    Last edited by shishi727; 07-23-2008 at 03:48 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shishi727 For This Useful Post:

Pantera (07-23-2008), wao1201 (07-27-2008)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

woW AWESOME I HATE how hard this game is, it needs some kind of setting to where we can change the tilting. but anyways. im trying this out os i can get past the first 10 levels HA HA HA. its lame that it doesnt save the levels just the worlds
    iTouch 2.0 (free update/pwn'd)
    iPhone 3G white (pwn'd)
    MacBook Pro 15inch (using tethered)

2 broken wrists so give me a break. no more 2007 Yamaha r6

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    cant find the 'documents' file?

I tried sticking it in /var/mobile/Documents, replacing the one that was there already, and it just caused the game to crash upon starting. I removed that, ran the game, and it worked fine - creating a new state.bin. I then removed that one, tried sticking the downloaded file in /user/Documents and the same happened. The permissions were set correctly each time.

your supposed to create the documents folder

Quote Originally Posted by Pantera View Post
    your supposed to create the documents folder
    Is that directed to me? I already had a Documents folder, with a state.bin created by the game in it. The game was working fine before I tried this and it works fine when I undo any changes.

Anjow sorry that was for alex2008. I'm having the same problem as you Anjow with it not working with the state.bin

it didnt work... im still on world 4 on hard, even on practice mode

Reset high score if the game crashes

Also, if the game crashes during loading screen, please restart the iPhone.
    Last edited by shishi727; 07-23-2008 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I still can't get it working. Each time I can get to where it says touch screen and than the music gets stuck and I get dumped back to the home screen. I delete the state.bin and can play the game like normal.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    sweet, i was doing terrible at this game.

Has anyone got this to work

Quote Originally Posted by IvanB View Post
    *cough* google super monkey ball crack hak
    Cough this has nothing to do with whether it's cracked or not. This is about unlocking the levels.

You can't reset the high score ingame as if the game crashes as you can't get to any menu to do that. The only thing you can do is delete state.bin, which deletes the high score.

Quote Originally Posted by IvanB View Post
    please die.
    Hey guys,

Ever since the App Store was launched, there have been methods posted all over this site about editing the apps so that you can get them to work on anyone's computer. That is blatantly warez. Warez will not be tolerated here at MMi. If warez is posted, it will be removed and the poster will be given an infraction and/or banned.

-MMi Staff

3rd sticky in these very forums.

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

Happy Noodle Boy, though you are correct in saying warez is not allowed here on MMi, neither is insulting other members.
    Though IvanB didn't "post" any warez, I removed his post for safety.

@everyone it never hurts to read our rules one more time:
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/chit-ch...e-posting.html
    Last edited by Dash-2; 07-25-2008 at 07:04 PM.

WOrked perfectly. I had to go to var/mobile/applications and then i found the folder with supermonkeyball, then i went to the documents folder in the specific supermonkeyball folder.

Then it worked. I didnt have to reset or anything.

i tried all 3 methods and monkeyball crashes on startup...

edit: reverted back to my backup in the folder that ixbilalxi recommended, and now it runs again... but i still don't have all the levels.

any updates to get it working?
    Last edited by billchase2; 08-26-2008 at 06:25 PM.
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by billchase2 View Post
    i tried all 3 methods and monkeyball crashes on startup...

edit: reverted back to my backup in the folder that ixbilalxi recommended, and now it runs again... but i still don't have all the levels.

any updates to get it working?
    Yep, where they tell you to put the state.bin file doesn't make a bit of sense, it goes here, and works perfectly.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screenshot.jpeg  
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s