Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: anyway of getting free apps without giving apple info?

Default anyway of getting free apps without giving apple info?
    i dont think they need my payment info if i am not going to buy apps and only want free.

You could try getting a PayPal account, not putting any info in that one, and link up your iTunes accounts to that PayPal account. It might work. Please post the results here if you do that.

Follow me on Twitter!

yeah all you have to do is make a new email.

I never needed to enter my credit card info when I setup my iTunes again but then that was when they first launched it.

I want to give apple as few details as possible after the whole mobileme rigmorol in the UK. Taking money out of accounts for a free trial.

I just put in my paypal account and log into itunes with my aol screen name, they've never taken any money from me
    Last edited by frank1123; 07-22-2008 at 01:07 PM.

what about getting a prepaid visa card or something? Of course with little I'd no Money on it. Would that work?

Also could you use it if you indeed want to buy apps . I ready wanna get beat maker

In iTunes you can go to your account and edit payment options. There is an option for 'none'

I have itunes in India. Used the no credit card hack ( can be found with google search). All free apps are now available. However I can't buy an app even with paypal as it asks for valid US funding in paypal account.

What about stop being retarded and just put a credit card number in....they send you invoices every so often, its not like its a scam

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mattolson View Post
    What about stop being retarded and just put a credit card number in....they send you invoices every so often, its not like its a scam
    Perfectly normal 21st century paranoia.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.