+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help.. Apps are being removed!

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I used pwnage last night after i backed up my phone.. So everything worked great except i bought all my apps on my phone not itunes.. So when i restored
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Help.. Apps are being removed!
    I used pwnage last night after i backed up my phone.. So everything worked great except i bought all my apps on my phone not itunes.. So when i restored the backup, all my apps that i download from my phone were back.. BUT NOW.. when i tried to sync my phone itunes would try to delete them all. I unchecked sync apps in itunes.. BUT itunes still wants to delete all my apps.. and i dont have the apps in itunes.. IS there a way to save my apps and save game files in those apps and or get itunes to take them into there.. The transfer purcahse just hangs now or doesnt do anything... so now i have no music or anything because it wants to delete all my apps first... Can i download my apps from the itunes store on my macbook without paying for them because i already did the first time on my phone or do i have to buy them again for my itunes.. Because so far.. if i sync my phone i will lose all my apps.. Please give me some help.. Thanks
    Last edited by slayorktc; 07-21-2008 at 11:47 AM.

Thanks

None of your apps will be lost. In itunes select all apps to sync. Make sure you are logged into the appstore. All your purchased & free apps will be loaded back onto your phone.

Livin the iPhone Life billchase2's Avatar
    Thanks

i lost my apps that i downloaded via app store on my iphone when syncing with itunes. if you add them via itunes, then when you sync, everything will be good to go. what really sucks though, is that you lose all settings and saved games when they are removed.
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad