Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is there a Gas App yet? I thought there was!

Default Is there a Gas App yet? I thought there was!
    hey everyone. i was looking to see if there was an app to find cheap gas in the area. i could of sworn someone introduced such an app. if there is an gas app out there can someone please tell me the name of it. and if not, is there any plans of someone developing one? i know all about gasbuddy and everything but we need a native gas app for these hard times. thanks everyone!

Where will show you local gas prices in the area. Seems fairly worthless though as most gas stations within an area are within a couple cents of each other and driving all over the place to save what amounts to less then $1 a tank isn't beneficial.

"WHERE", it doesn't really find the cheapest gas, just shows all the gas prices near you.

yea gas.app was a webapp around the time movie.app came out. but it got taken down because something about the owners of the data they use to bring you cheapest gas demanded this app to be shut down~

i've been looking for an app like this since it went down. and "Where" is a lil hard to use... altho it does the job, it doesnt do it well, and i dont know why but i dont trust gasbuddy.com

i do wonder what website gas.app used to use tho...