+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Mobile chat's coming - Details emerge!!!

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
With the Iphone Store they will maintain constant daily, weekly and monthly sales. they will keep the revenue flowing. this is not a multi company killing these selves with cost.
    Thanks

With the Iphone Store they will maintain constant daily, weekly and monthly sales. they will keep the revenue flowing. this is not a multi company killing these selves with cost. They probably own their stuff and just pay for the T1 connect... they are pretty cheap these days. I commend the team for their good work. Yes it will make them lots of money. and when they add more features....which this will add as a platform, they will make more.

Good job guys.

Thanks

Wow, I must actually pay for this. You think this will work over the t-mobile edge? It's really slow on 2.0. Though I have unlimited texting, I don't get signal every where. So maybe I'll get wifi. The SMS thing will be amazing! Landscape SMS? How sweet is that? I wish there was an independent landscape SMS app out there. We will proly see on soon since SDK is so intuitive. Shouldn't be that hard to do. Anyone know of such an app?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

With the Iphone Store they will maintain constant daily, weekly and monthly sales. they will keep the revenue flowing. this is not a multi company killing these selves with cost. They probably own their stuff and just pay for the T1 connect... they are pretty cheap these days. I commend the team for their good work. Yes it will make them lots of money. and when they add more features....which this will add as a platform, they will make more.

Good job guys.
    More sales means more users which means more scaling. Costs escalate as users increase. I really don't see this as a sustainable business model. I hope it works out for them though, since I really would love to pay once for it and not monthly. This is part of the reason I'm not thrilled with Apple's decision to use their alert service... It's only going to encourage other companies to charge a recurring monthly fee for their applications since they'll need to maintain their own servers too...

Thanks

Hmm. I just want to know a release schedule... Consider me sold.

Reako

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12