+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone 2.0 questions

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I just updated my iphone to 1.2.0 firmware and when I go to App store and trying to install the Free Facebook app, it ask me to enter the USER
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Iphone 2.0 questions
    I just updated my iphone to 1.2.0 firmware and when I go to App store and trying to install the Free Facebook app, it ask me to enter the USER NAME and PASSWORD? what USER NAME AND PASSWORD do i need to put in order to install it? I have tired to put My apple ID or facebook ID but it doesn't work at all , it just keep saying "Authorization failed. Please connect to ITunes. or APPLE ID or AOL ID is incorrect . anyone know what 's wrong with that?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Are you able to connect to the itunes store via itunes? If so I think what you need to do is synch with itunes so your apple ID moves over to your iphone and then you should be able to download from the appstore with just putting in your password. Mind you not all apps on the appstore require you to put in your password...but I think the synch should do it for you.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to trilogy069 For This Useful Post:

nick1226 (07-20-2008)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

oo, thank you, I know it now, coz i 've never create an itunes store account before and typed in my C. Card informations in thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks

i'm having a similar problem with trying to access the appstore.
    i tried syncing just now and it didn't change anything. still get the authorization failed msg.

what else should i try?

figured it out. my itunes account never completely went through because the server was too busy. i ended up having to go into itunes again, through the computer, and downloaded a free program which brought me back to that registration stuff with the credit card and all.

try that.
    Last edited by Dragon RR; 08-03-2008 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost