Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: It has to be said....Thanks to the developers but mostly to the free ones

Default It has to be said....Thanks to the developers but mostly to the free ones
    I first want to say I have been going through all these apps on the AppStore and I am amazed at some of these Apps. I know you guys spend a ton of time on them and I just wanted to say great job.

BUT.....

I really want to say thank you to the guy who are offering their apps for free (this includes all the developers that are on Installer and Cydia too) or at a reasonable price. It is great to see that developers are creating these programs for fun (I hope) or for a little bit of money to recover their time spent. This is the whole reason for this thread, I am not a developer at all, but just a hard core iPhone fan and would have a s*itty phone if it wasn't for you guys and this forum. So thanks again, I know sometimes you don't get all the credit you deserve

I can't agree more. I'm really proud of what the developers have done, especially some within a few weeks! I can't say thank you enough to the devs out there, just as you just said. iPhone could not POSSIBLY get better without these apps!

Quote Originally Posted by jm12345 View Post
    but just a hard core iPhone fan and would have a s*itty phone if it wasn't for you guys and this forum.
    I agree and also thank all the devs for their hard work.

However, i hardly think that without these apps would the iPhone be s*itty. It's still an innovative phone...or device.... regardless of addons/apps.

The iPhone is pretty crappy without apps... It'd have less features than some standard free phones from a crap carrier.

Wow, im sorry you think that. I was 100% happy when i bought the 1st gen. I moved over from a blackjack1. I also prefer this carrier to anyone else.

I'll admit i liked messing around with installer a whole bunch. And alot of these apps are cool now. But i mean there might only be a couple things (MMS, video) that are missing from the iphone still. But seriously, i even prefer emailing pics now.
    What phone did you come from?

Quote Originally Posted by D to the M View Post
    Wow, im sorry you think that. I was 100% happy when i bought the 1st gen. I moved over from a blackjack1. I also prefer this carrier to anyone else.

I'll admit i liked messing around with installer a whole bunch. And alot of these apps are cool now. But i mean there might only be a couple things (MMS, video) that are missing from the iphone still. But seriously, i even prefer emailing pics now.
    What phone did you come from?
    I agree with you I do love the phone too, but the I am use to having WM phones that have a lot of apps. The iPhone just takes that to new levels.

Thanks

well the devs work hard to make their apps. its not easy. they put a price, you pay for it unless its very unreasonable or its a crappy app. I mean you pay like 400+ for a xbox or ps3 or wii, and you end up paying like 30+ for games..

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro