Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: THE DUMBEST APP STORE APP YET: SimStapler !!

Default THE DUMBEST APP STORE APP YET: SimStapler !!
    Quote from the developer:

"The first true office equipment simulator, SimStapler brings all of the thrill and excitement of a "real" stapler right to the palm of your hand."

Wait, it gets better:

"It has been said that it is humanity's imagination that sets us apart from the beasts of the field. Now, your children can learn to be more human by imagining they are stapling two sheets of paper together, with SimStapler."

Yep, there's no better way to teach your little neanderthal child how to be human than STAPLING TWO SHEETS OF PAPER TOGETHER! (WITH AN IPHONE!!)

Unleash your inner Milton

yeah i saw that last night and JUST about punched my monitor

sounds pretty funny. lol

I am sure it is more of an overplayed joke. They just made it so serious and made it sound like they thought it was something useful just for fun.

Hence why it is free... they had the extra room to mess around between Moto Racer and That sudoku looks like it might sell pretty good too..

I have $10 on it was a joke..
    Proud MMi Retired Moderator.

Holy crap lighten up! Of course it was a joke.... It used to be on OS 9. I seriously didn't think anyone would take it seriously but WOWOW!

Check out Jared too for the olden days.

I was 95% sure that it was a joke, but I still wanted to put it out there. I laughed my ***** off.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

It's in the running with iBeer for how useless an app can possibly be. (if iBeer were free it would at least get a chuckle)
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

8. The Following User Says Thank You to one1 For This Useful Post:

whateverman24791 (07-14-2008)

hey, at least it's free...
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

iPhone? More like MyPhone whateverman24791's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    It's in the running with iBeer for how useless an app can possibly be. (if iBeer were free it would at least get a chuckle)
    agreed! lmao

11. The Following User Says Thank You to whateverman24791 For This Useful Post:

mcdj (07-31-2008)