Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Review: BoxOffice

Default Review: BoxOffice
    BoxOffice by Cyrus Najmabadi
    Cost: Free
    Type: Entertainment

This app is great for all information of local movie theaters and what they are playing. You type in your zip code and choose this distance from your zip code you want to find theaters. From that you can click on the theatre of your choice check show times, buy tickets and you can keep that movie info on your phone with no connection. Movies that are now out in theaters can be found down on the movies tab at the bottom and you can also see the rating rottentomatoes has given it.

Pro: Fast easy to use. Very useful for every situation. Also uses triangulation to find your location just like maps on the first generation iphone.

Cons: Not the nicest interface ever. Does not always find all the movie theaters in your area(probably the theaters fault not the creator)

A question i have is on the new iphone 3G will it use the gps to find your location or go with the old triangulation way.

Last edited by sammo123; 07-12-2008 at 09:03 PM.

Thanks

Any of these work in Canada?
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurisko View Post
    Any of these work in Canada?
    you would have to get the app to find out since this is free shouldn't be a big deal. Go check it out and tell me so i can update it on my review post

Ah, just make a short cut icon to moviefone via the web. Already slick iphone interface.