+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Interface Apps

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
When do you think we will get the interface modding apps? Like Categories, Customize apps? Or do you think we will? I mean on appstore of course, I know the
    iPhone? More like MyPhone techgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Interface Apps
    When do you think we will get the interface modding apps? Like Categories, Customize apps? Or do you think we will? I mean on appstore of course, I know the Devs are working on the pwn.

In the meantime, I'm walking around with two phones, like a big dork. My old 8gb which has 2.0 and my 16gb, still PWNED! Yea!

Techgirl at your service... Modding MyPhone since Day 1!

AIM: lindseycholmes
    Facebook: lindseycholmes

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure they said this type of app wouldn't be available. Steve Jobs said something about not wanting people to change any of the artwork and something about "his vision" or whatnot.

Right certain types of apps wont be allowed into the app store like summerboard, or customize or intelliscreen like apps, this is due to the way they interact with the phone software. and how they operate.

iPhone? More like MyPhone iGotTheRiteTemp's Avatar
    Thanks

Not happening, Apple has strict regulations which include no apps that run in the background (meaning after you click the homebutton, it's no longer running) and no apps that edit system files and images..

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

so your SOL until the firmware jailbreak is released and new apps are written to work with 2.0... i'm sure in no time we'll have our iphone running 2.0 and back to normal!