+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Anyone having issues syncing apps

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I went out to buy a 25 dollars itunes card. I bought Super Monkey Ball, and I synced my phone to itunes. However, it still shows I have 25 dollars
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Anyone having issues syncing apps
    I went out to buy a 25 dollars itunes card. I bought Super Monkey Ball, and I synced my phone to itunes. However, it still shows I have 25 dollars on itunes. Anyone else having troubles syncing their purchases?

Thanks

I am. I tried getting a few today and I have no option to synch apps in iTunes. I've upgraded to 7.7 and iTunes even showsthe apps as downloaded. I checkedthe faq in the appstore and it only references an app tab for synching

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ksiphone For This Useful Post:

Greenkirby21 (07-10-2008)

Livin the iPhone Life Happy Noodle Boy's Avatar
    Thanks

The only trouble I had was with Erika's To Do app. I downloaded it through iTunes and it showed up in my app list, but when i synced the phone it wouldn't show up.

If I were you, I'd first make sure Super Monkey Ball is on your application list. If it is and it won't show up on the phone when you sync, I'd try to manually download the game through the iPhone's AppStore. It should pick up that your account "bought" it and download it with no problems.

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy Noodle Boy For This Useful Post:

Greenkirby21 (07-10-2008)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
    The only trouble I had was with Erika's To Do app. I downloaded it through iTunes and it showed up in my app list, but when i synced the phone it wouldn't show up.

If I were you, I'd first make sure Super Monkey Ball is on your application list. If it is and it won't show up on the phone when you sync, I'd try to manually download the game through the iPhone's AppStore. It should pick up that your account "bought" it and download it with no problems.
    haha ok, I'm not sure what to do. I bought the app via the appstore. I connected to my mac and it asked if i wanted to sync my purchase, so I said yes. However, on my mac/itunes it the APP tab has nothing on it. If i buy it from itunes, I don't want to be charged double :P. I will wait untill tommorow!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Requirements: iPhone v 2.0 Firmware

Thanks

haha i seee what happened now. Apparantly my computer wasn't set as authorized. As soon as I authorized it, the apps synced to itunes from my iphone

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Greenkirby21 For This Useful Post:

stalli_ker (07-22-2008)

Thanks

wait so u cant be on 1.1.4 and sync apps? i downloaded a lot of free ones and it just said synching iphone forever until i finally just cancelled it.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenkirby21 View Post
    haha i seee what happened now. Apparantly my computer wasn't set as authorized. As soon as I authorized it, the apps synced to itunes from my iphone
    Same exact thing happened to me, it was driving me crazy than i did that and they all went.
    [IMG]http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr164/sundayduffer/modmyimirrormind.png[/IMG]

What's Jailbreak? cruisedude135's Avatar
    Thanks

can anyone get the 2.0 software for itouch? when i go to the ipod page it says download 2.0 here for 9.95 ect. so i clicked it and my itunes said "we ca not complete your itunes request." wats wrong?
    - Noah

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

The server is overloaded "dude". Chill down and it will be avalible later today or tomorrow

Thanks

I can download and sync apps without any hassle, but my gift card balance isn't decreasing when I buy an app, which makes me think they're just charging my account rather than my gift card, which sucks.