Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Enigmo?? Racing games??

Default Enigmo?? Racing games??
    Hello i was debating wether or not if i should buy enigmo, it seems fun, but i think i have already spent too much money for apps. (about fifty bucks) should i wait a little for another puzzle game thats similar or should i get it?

Other question:
    I want to get a racing game but i am smart and have held off on moto racer and the caveman one, because i know better ones are coming. (crazy kart 2 and crash nitro racing). What upcoming racing apps are you interested in and which ones should i save my money and time for?

Quote Originally Posted by jettskiyoyo1 View Post
    Hello i was debating wether or not if i should buy enigmo, it seems fun, but i think i have already spent too much money for apps. (about fifty bucks) should i wait a little for another puzzle game thats similar or should i get it?

Other question:
    I want to get a racing game but i am smart and have held off on moto racer and the caveman one, because i know better ones are coming. (crazy kart 2 and crash nitro racing). What upcoming racing apps are you interested in and which ones should i save my money and time for?

since EA is confirmed for making apps I wouldnt be surprised to see a Need For speed one day!

Moto Racer is a REALLY good game, however. The developer is a goon (another forum I frequent) and had this to say about the game:

This is an accelerometer controlled racing game. Personal bias aside, I think it's the most technically advanced game on sale right now. We push 6000 triangles per frame and it's entirely in 3D. I can easily see us pushing more in the future, but time was short. This isn't a port either, it's brand new just for iPhone.

The name Wingnuts, is a brand of Mac games I made/worked on. It really has nothing to do with the game, but Mac fans might recognize the name.
    Also, here's a video of the game in action.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8HHzyeXTe8]YouTube - Wingnuts Moto Racer for iPhone Game[/ame]

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

Thanks

looks fun! i saw one racing game onthe appstore that kinda looked like mario kart interested in that too
    17" MacBook Pro
    G5
    iPhone 3GS 16G 3.1 Jailbroken//AT&T
    follow me on twitter-@danvicente

Nitro kart is already out btw
    go to the arcade or racing subcategory in the games category in iTunes Appstore
    Last edited by stewie2280; 07-11-2008 at 07:34 AM.

crash bandicoot nitro kart 3d looks pretty cool too.
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad