Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Twitterific help

Default Twitterific help
    I don't get how this works, when I log in, all I get is a black screen and I am only able to see my messages. I don't get to view the public comments. I never had a problem with it on my jailbroken phone before.

Anybody have a clue why I can't view the social network when I am logged in?
    Last edited by OPTICS; 07-10-2008 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

The public timeline showed up when I first logged in, but I'm having trouble getting back to it now. If it's accessible, it's not obvious.

I'm used to Twinkle which has the geo location and photo feature as well. I'll wait for it's official release on the AppStore. I wouldn't doubt it'd be free of ads and possibly free as in beer. I liked it's GUI better than Twitterrific anyway.

Yeah, when I'm logged in I can only see myself, but when I log out I can view the public timeline, but I can't post or do anything, just read and look at a person's profile. The app is kind of useless if you can't access this feature when logged in.