Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Mod your iPhone earbuds

Wow I was jsut thinking about doing this the other day, thanks for the tutorial!

The only problem is I don't feel up to chopping up 35 sennheiser earphones!

i think ill just keep my normal iphone ear buds
    3gs iPhone 32gb-Jailbroken factory unlocked
    iPhone 4 jailbroken & factory unlocked

I had a pair of both the skullcandys and the jvcs laying around, i made mine with the skullcandys first but one of the earbuds was broken before i started and i had forgotten. It took about 10 minutes to take it all back apart and do it with the Marshmallows. Everything works awesome.

Thanks for the tutorial this has added so much value to these headphones, im gonna make one for my technic headphones (the cord detaches so i can afford to mess up, not that i expect to) and im gonna make a pair with the cx300 senn headphones which are awesome.

I Did this with my Creative EP-630 In Ear Noise Isolating Headphones(White) - a while back. Sounds awesome...

Quote Originally Posted by poetic_folly View Post
    Thanks, edit, thats a good find. Now do I really want to pull apart my Bose headphones... hmm.
    ROFL!!!!! I suggest you don't :P
    Break them $100 go away think of that way xD
    But that would be a great idea. I just don't think you can take about Bose headphones like you can so easily with other head phones out there

It's a lot cheaper and easier to do this if your satisfied with the original headphones...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcC6IibmNio]YouTube - iphone Itouch earbuds adaptation[/ame]

Iphone 3G, Mac Book, Ipad Mini, Vista, Windows 7

Thanks for the tutorial.. Glad I did it.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I have visited the link and I found it useful. By this post, many people will find it very useful to don't know how to take good care of earbuds.
    mod/edit links removed

I did this a while back to some skull candy 15$ budz an it worked GREAT.

I did this yesterday and I'm very happy. I picked up the Sony Sweet Little Buds at Target and it took me about 2 hours. It was tough getting the Sonys open cleanly, but a razor blade and small hammer ended up doing the trick. Here's a pic.

haha, yea i dont think anyone with pricey headphones would want to pull apart their headphones :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Matthews View Post
    Thanks, edit, thats a good find. Now do I really want to pull apart my Bose headphones... hmm.
    Passionate tech blogger, student in college and part time worker at SoldMyDevice.com

Default Nice earphone mods!
    Nice links but where is the original post link for this? earphone mods? what kind of earphones or are they available for every earphone?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910