Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need durable In-ear MIC earphones, options?

Default Need durable In-ear MIC earphones, options?
    Hey guys,

I've exhausted the search engine, I think it's about to explode. But I can't find exactly what I'm looking for.

I'm looking for a durable in-ear ear/headphone with or without noise cancelling, it absolutely positively has to have a mic on it. It's important to me that it has a mic since I operate machinery.
    The apple phones that came with it were great until they broke last month, I liked how if the phone would ring I could press the mic together and it would answer it. Or it would pause the music. That's what I'm really interested in.
    I need them to be in-ear so I can isolate the outside world, before I was just putting OverEar protecters on over the headphones and that worked OK, but not great.

I was about to buy the Voda's but there are a lot of people claiming they are not very durable.

What do you guys recommend?

Thanks

Moved to the Accessories section
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

I can vouch for the V-Moda's, but I tend to be pretty gentle with my gear, so I don't know about the durability. It sounds like you will be abusing them some, so instead of buying a really nice pair, what about trying to get apple to replace the stock headphones? They've got the mic.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simtech For This Useful Post:

andymuffins (04-04-2008), s2k (04-05-2008)

Great site, thank you! You get "thanked" from me!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to andymuffins For This Useful Post:

s2k (04-05-2008)

I just got these https://www.radtech.us/Products/ProC...neHeadset.aspx and I like them so far especially liked the price. They pretty good for music. I set my EQ to flat and they sound nice. IMO the voice calls could be a little louder but again that is IMO. I like everything really loud. The mic works really well and comes arcross very clean on the other end. The answer button is really easy to use and it does mute music and alerts you to a call. I just got them so I can't really tell how durable they are yet but they don't seem too bad. For only $25 you really can't beat it.
    Dirty as I wanna be!

Quote Originally Posted by andymuffins View Post
    Great site, thank you! You get "thanked" from me!
    so ,you solved your problems ?great news .