Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: invisible shield lifetime warrenty..

Default invisible shield lifetime warrenty..
    so today i pulled my phone out of my pocket( i have the invisible shield installed and i love it) but then i noticed there was fuzz from my pocket stuck underneith the shield, i managed to get it out but now where that fuzz was the shield wont stick there anymore. does that qualify for a warrenty? i hope so, i realy dont feel like shelling out another 25 bucks for one of these, im realy hoping shieldzone takes care of this, if they do, i will definatly be a long-term customer of theirs

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    no way! you put the iphone in your pocket...so it's 100% your fault that there was dust under your shield...sry dude.

iPhone? More like MyPhone RC_OZ's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I bought the full body wrap. It was my fault not following the instructions and didn't wait long enough for it to cure before sliding it in to the Case Mate leather case. Its a very tight fit. Similar to what happened to you, the back shield peeled off around the side as I force in the iPhone into the casemate case. I emailed the company and they sent me the new shields, no questions asked. They even paid for the shipping.

They did asked for me to read carefully the instructions and give it enough time for it to cure before using it. So I've used the new shield they sent me and its been 2 months now, I'm very happy with the invisible shield.

So the short answer to your question based on my experience is YES.

BTW, I have kept the iPhone in my pants at times with keys and all. No scratches what soever.
    And no peel, etc.
    Last edited by RC_OZ; 10-06-2007 at 01:59 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to RC_OZ For This Useful Post:

lilmike09 (10-07-2007)

Quote Originally Posted by RC_OZ View Post
    Well, I bought the full body wrap. It was my fault not following the instructions and didn't wait long enough for it to cure before sliding it in to the Case Mate leather case. Its a very tight fit. Similar to what happened to you, the back shield peeled off around the side as I force in the iPhone into the casemate case. I emailed the company and they sent me the new shields, no questions asked. They even paid for the shipping.

They did asked for me to read carefully the instructions and give it enough time for it to cure before using it. So I've used the new shield they sent me and its been 2 months now, I'm very happy with the invisible shield.

So the short answer to your question based on my experience is YES.

BTW, I have kept the iPhone in my pants at times with keys and all. No scratches what soever.
    And no peel, etc.
    Thanks! that was a very helpful answer

I have a naked iPhone with a generic screen only cover but I want he full body protector is it worth it?

Green Apple
    Thanks

here's a tip: find a way to actualy scratch the invisible shield, and after that they will have to tkae it back becase the warrenty covers shields that are "damaged" while protecting your device

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

can u just get for the back? since I already have the front anti glare
     Think Different