+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3.5mm Mini Portable Mobile Speaker

is a discussion within the

Accessory Review

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
This is a portable speaker available from Tmart: Thousands of Products, Manufacturer Price, Free Shipping Worldwide that can be plugged into any 3.5mm jack to amplify the sound from your
    Thanks

Default 3.5mm Mini Portable Mobile Speaker
    This is a portable speaker available from Tmart: Thousands of Products, Manufacturer Price, Free Shipping Worldwide that can be plugged into any 3.5mm jack to amplify the sound from your device.

I received this and the first thing I noticed is that it has a very bad translation on the back of the packaging so much so that I was guessing how to use it, thankfully it is a simple device that doesn't have many buttons or ports.

In the easy to open packaging I found- The speaker, a usb charge lead and the instructions.

On the device there is only one switch(on and off) with a red light that shines in behind it to indicate that the speaker is on, and one port which the usb cable plugs into.

Using the speaker is a doddle, your plug it into your headphone port of your device(3.5mm) and turn it on via the switch and press play on your device.

Sound is clear and bass is reasonable for a small speaker but wont blow you away the increase in volume is about 20%(on my iPhone built in speaker) but could be more depending on the device your plugging into.

Charging the batteries in this speaker is a simple case of plugging in the supplied cable, however there is no way of knowing how much charge is on the speaker or if it is fully charged, I used a 1A apple wall charger for 1 hour and got about 2 hours use.

This is a great little speaker for background music at a small party or letting other people enjoy what you have on your speaker less device.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by badmannie; 07-29-2014 at 08:24 AM.