+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Universal Waterproof iPhone Bag

is a discussion within the

Accessory Review

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
image.jpg This is a waterproof case for any iPhone for taking pictures or videos under water(up to a depth of 10m). When i first received this case I looked over
    Thanks

Default Universal Waterproof iPhone Bag
    image.jpg

This is a waterproof case for any iPhone for taking pictures or videos under water(up to a depth of 10m).

When i first received this case I looked over the packaging and read the instructions which for an English speaking person could tell straight away that it was put together in a far eastern country! The instructions are in broken English but understandable, and the packaging was easy to get into(unlike those packages that you have to cut open and inevitably cut yourself on!

The product itself is a simple PVC see through case with a plastic dual cam lock clamp that creates a waterproof sale that I can confirm works very well! I quickly tested the seal in the sink before sacrificing my iPhone 5 to the depths of the pool! I was pleasantly surprised that even after a good 3 hours at the bottom of the pool( weighted with a brick at 1.5m ) my iPhone can back bone dry and still working.

When the case is underwater the screen of my iPhone was still responsive as if it wasn't in a case and I was able to shoot video albeit with muffled sound and take numerous photos of the family.

Apart from the fact that the instructions were a little difficult to make out this case really doesn't need much explaining, works as expected and doesn't cost the earth.

If you are looking for a waterproof case to take the occasional snap or video on your iPhone but don't want to pay an extortionate amount of money then I can fully recommend this item!

http://www.tmart.co.uk/Universal-Sty...k_p255011.html
    Last edited by badmannie; 07-29-2014 at 07:05 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Universal Stylish Protective PVC Diving Bag with Strap for iPhone(10m Waterproof Depth) Black - See more at: Universal Stylish Protective PVC Diving Bag with Strap for iPhone(10m Waterproof Depth) Black - Tmart.co.uk
    0716.jpgUniversal-Stylish-Protective-PVC-Diving-Bag-with-Strap-for-iPhone10m-Waterproof-Depth-Black_600x.jpg

Features
    Universal waterproof diving bag with strap designed for iPhone
    Made of superior PVC and ABS, it protects your device from horrible water intrusion
    Compact and smart, it is convenient to carry and use
    It is extremely light, so you can carry it alone or put it into your handbag or backpack
    Shock-resistant, stain-resistant, 10m waterproof and washable, it provides optimal protection for your cellphone
    Soft interior keeps your device scratch-free
    Allow you to enjoy uninterrupted calling time and take clear pictures under the water
    There is a piece of strap included in the pack for safer carrying
    Specifications
    Color Black
    Material PVC, ABS
    Compatible with All iPhone
    Dimensions (6.5 x 4.13 x 0.39)" / (16.5 x 10.5 x 1)cm (L x W x H)
    Weight 1.69 oz / 48 g
    Waterproof Depth ≤10m

http://www.tmart.co.uk/
    Last edited by joicezhan; 07-16-2014 at 08:32 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to joicezhan For This Useful Post:

sabrina617 (08-29-2014)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Well, this is really a good accessory for an iphone. This is really exactly for those who want to dive in the waters.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sabrina617 For This Useful Post:

badmannie (08-29-2014)