+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The must-have while travelling

is a discussion within the

Accessory Review

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I didnt have any extra power pack until I got into trouble once. I was about travel to a near city. At first I was playing games with my iPhone
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default The must-have while travelling
    I didnt have any extra power pack until I got into trouble once. I was about travel to a near city. At first I was playing games with my iPhone 4s on train, then soon after I fell asleep with the phone on! When I arrived four hours later, my fully charged phone had only few juice left. I soon noticed my mistake cuz I needed the GPS to get to my destination. I had to spend extra time to find a electrical outlet for recharging. The first thing I returned home was got myself an extra backup battery. Since I have no idea about power banks my friend recommended some of his favors. After a few research and comparing I picked one with 5200mah from MPJ online. Only 25 bucks i avoid this type of mistakes would cause hiccups in my travells or any on the go in the future.

Thanks

Indeed, I have a usb power bank from mio. The only problem is that my iPhone 5 tends to heat up when being charged from the powerbank. It does not heat that much when charged from the powerplug.