Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Thinnest iPad Keyboard

Default Thinnest iPad Keyboard
    Do you guys know where to buy the thinnest iPad Keyboard? Well I recommend you check Touchfire iPad Keyboard they have the best innovation for iPad keyboards.

yes I'm looking for the one and it's all good to get it right here in form of the link you have provided over this forum area... as i do a lot of typing and surfing through my iPad so an extra peripheral in form of the keyboard for the same is going to make the task a lot more easier to me .. going to check it on the web for its specs to find its suitability and chances of having a deal..

that is really thin, but do have to put it on the surface of the ipad, that will cause inconvenience to me. I me the screen of the ipad just get half large.
    Most people still choose this kind of bluetooth keyboard, it seems durable.
    I recently saw the pictures of iwatch, just love it so much

Default Thin as can be.
    wow this is really a thin keyboard! i wonder if this will cause any issues in my ipad? and also are they available in a variety of colors?

woah this is cool. i might have to get this now! and thanks

hii
    its quite a cool product to purchase for....I really like this one but I got one with Zagg folio case and its working very well...the case contains a bluetooth keyboard with case itself and its quite comfortable to use it and even the more favorable thing of the product was that it was shipped for free of cost....well i got it from fommy .