Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Survey: Phone Accessories

Question Survey: Phone Accessories
    I am doing a research project for school and have been tasked on getting some basic data on the average consumer. If you can provide some information it would really help out. Thanks in advance!

Have you purchased secondary or additional power charges and cables for your iPhone / iPad products?

How much did you spend for power related accessories after you purchased your iPhone? Example: extra cables, dc/ac power adapters, travel kits, etc.

Other than Apple products, what power chargers and cables would you recommend for iPhone / iPad products?

What is the most important consideration for chargers and cables? Price? Value? Features? Functionality? Fast Charging? Compatibility? Appearance? Other?

What price range would you be willing to spend on secondary or additional chargers and cables for iPhones / iPads?

What is the maximum you would be willing to spend for accessories?

Anyone able to provide some info?

I'll be nice and help ya out.

Have you purchased secondary or additional power charges and cables for your iPhone / iPad products?
    Yes, I've purchased extra generic cables for my iphone for travel. I have an external battery charger from the brand Ravpower. Works great and I can charge my phone on the go, even on airplanes. I also have a generic car charger too.

How much did you spend for power related accessories after you purchased your iPhone? Example: extra cables, dc/ac power adapters, travel kits, etc.
    Extra cables I purchased were about 2 dollars from a Japanese dollar store called Diaso. I have 2 of these. Ravpower power bank I got was about 40 dollars on amazon. Comes with an attached 30 pin cable which is Apple Certified. The generic car charger a friend gave to me so I'm not sure of the price.

Other than Apple products, what power chargers and cables would you recommend for iPhone / iPad products?
    Generic cables. There are a lot of power chargers/banks/packs/external chargers around. I only have a Ravpower one which I LOVE. This comes with me just about everywhere I go. I'm not loyal to any brand, but my motto is, whatever works and the price is right, will be good enough for me.

What is the most important consideration for chargers and cables? Price? Value? Features? Functionality? Fast Charging? Compatibility? Appearance? Other?
    Price: Usually this would be the deciding factor for me. If the price is right and it's something I want that has great reviews, I'd get it.
    Value: Of course. If it has extra perks vs. their competitors, I'd totally consider it.
    Features: If it has the features that's compatible to what I own, then yes, but it wouldn't be my deciding factor.
    Functionality: I hope the product would be intuitive, but if it's not, it just better work as advertised. Otherwise it would go back to the store.
    Fast charging: Standard charging speed would be good enough for me. I wouldn't want to ruin my phone or ipad with something that claims it can charge your battery faster. I believe there's a reason why Apple and all other companies would set a standard on their charging speed to their products.
    Compatibility: This would be the first thing I'd look at. If the product isn't even compatible with my devices, why look into it further?
    Appearance: I think this would be the lowest category to consider for me. But yeah, it would have to look ok.
    Other: Location of product is another big consideration for me. If it's online, I prefer to buy things off a site I already have an account for. If I don't have an account for, the price and reviews/reputation of the brand would be considered next whether I would make an account to purchase.

What price range would you be willing to spend on secondary or additional chargers and cables for iPhones / iPads? Depending on what, but cheaper the better.

What is the maximum you would be willing to spend for accessories? cheaper the better. I don't have a minimum or max. It really depends on what I want at the moment and if I feel the price is reasonable.

With Coupon (QTGXQS74) Save $4=$15.99 & Free Shipping on Lumsing Portable Power Bank Pack External Battery Backup Charger
    $19.99 - $4 off code QTGXQS74
    = $15.99 with free shipping
    Search "B00FDJGMIM" on amazon USA,then you will find the product

I found it and want to share.

i find it better on the phone accessories segment on most of the online Shoppees .. even a singe link comes up with the numerous options