Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Review on magic smart case for iPhone 4/ iPhone 4s

Default Review on magic smart case for iPhone 4/ iPhone 4s
    Smart case, I define this name by how smart when I look at it the first time. That is a feeling that you will drop into love with somebody at the first contacting. Today, I received a Guoer smart case today, I found I have been falling into love with it deeply. It not only a beautiful case, but also practical, it change my narrow definition of iPhone case in my mind.
    -dsc_2441_-u0025e5-89-af-e6-9c-ac.jpg
    This case was made of two parts, one simple case and one I called it magnet pad for special using, which I will mention lately. Look at the case singly, it is just a general plastic case. Around the frame, it is plastic frosted material, touching feeling is two words: soft and comfortable. But you could see obvious separation between four frames and back. Reason was the back built-in a plate metal, outside the metal, there was a layer of plastic. So that was how the gap exist.
    -4-_-.jpg-2_-.jpg-3_-.jpg
    The two opening on the top and bottom left enough space for speakers, charging port, power button and 3.5mm audio port. The thickness of case frame provided protection for metal frame of iPhone. From the side, The opening design cared the difference between iPhone and iPhone 4s on the design of volume buttons position. It fits both of them. On the back, there is a cross line for decoration, which make it not so monotonous.
    -5_-.jpg
    This is the case, but only it is not whole smart case. The other magnet pad is foldable, it has two magnets in. It can adsorb on the case back, that is what I said: smart. The two magnets was wrapped with soft material with hexagon pattern decoration. I said it was smart, it was a smart combination of the case and magnet pad.
    First, you can fold the magnet pad, then put the iPhone on it for most comfortable positon, you will find it become a stand, for watching movies and playing some games for entertainment.
    -8_-.jpg-6_-.jpg-7_-.jpg
    Not only so, super magnetic force can make sure it won’t drop down when you put iPhone with case on metal surface. That is just the reason I love it. I have a habit of watching videos when I am on bed, usually, I will hold my phone with hand, but now, my hands free. I can make it adsorbed on the metal of my bed, watching become so easy.
    -10_-.jpg-9_-.jpg

This case is cool, definitely worth to own. Now it is on selling on tinydeal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dsc_2441_-.jpg  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hellman For This Useful Post:

Mrteacup (12-24-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,212 Times in 1,372 Posts

Dude...I think you need to proof read your work before submitting it as a Main Topic.

I'm usually not one to critique writers but your sentences don't even make sense sometimes. Please take this as constructive criticism cuz I want you to better yourself but proof read and have someone else look over your work next time, k!

Take care and Merry Christmas!!! 🎄🎅
    Last edited by thazsar; 12-23-2012 at 11:40 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    Dude...I think you need to proof read your work before submitting it as a Main Topic.

I'm usually not one to critique writers but your sentences don't even make sense sometimes. Please take this as constructive criticism cuz I want you to better yourself but proof read and have someone else look over your work next time, k!

I don't think English is his first language. Not making fun of him but an honest observation.

Also noticed in another thread that he got an iPhone case for $0.02 which could only be china or another country similar

My iPhone is a Part of Me iLoveWindows&iPhone's Avatar
    Thanks

"Herrroo! Welcome to Schittyyy Wok! I take order now! That's the Schittyyy fry ryye! It good deal make!"

Lol....I cannot help but to hear the City Wok guys voice in my head when I read this article! It's almost to bad to believe its real!
    Last edited by iLoveWindows&iPhone; 12-24-2012 at 01:36 AM.
    El Zurdo

Personally, I can forgive some unnatural English. I understood everything he was trying to say-and I'm fine with that.

My question is: Can anyone just post to the main topics? I thought it was reserved to Admin/MMI writers...

An admin or mod might have moved it there for him

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post

It wasnt necessarily submitted as much as Kyle probably moved it in because it was an informative well done review. I can forgive his grammar when this is one of the reviews I really enjoyed reading and the many pictures

Yes,just submit to the main topic,no attention on the language.

Is this a advertisement?