+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Best Full Body Protection for iPhone 5????

is a discussion within the

Accessory Review

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Hi guys I wanted to ask if any of u know of a good full body protection for the iPhone 5 I'm torn between Clear Coat and SGP Please I
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Chula's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Best Full Body Protection for iPhone 5????
    Hi guys I wanted to ask if any of u know of a good full body protection for the iPhone 5 I'm torn between Clear Coat and SGP Please I want to protect my iPhone(specially since I got the black) even though I'm using the Otter Box Defender btw do u guys know if either of this will work with the case Please I'm open for suggestions but defender compatible Please No Orange Peel VIP Thank You in Advance

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,062 Times in 4,204 Posts

Whenever element pro comes out with there case for the iPhone 5 check them out. Or whenever lifeproof comes out with there. Is also a good phone case to

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I have used them all & just started using clearplex on my 5. Best I have used by far. The texture is amazing, & if you watch the YouTube video about the impact protection It speaks for itself. They are a huge company that makes glass protection for NASCAR, vehicles of all types, & glass impact protection for anything. The customer service is above top notch & shipping is the same day you order. I have absolutely no affiliation to them... I am just finally impressed by how a company does business. The carbon fiber back protection is awesome too. Try it!!!!!!
    Last edited by infamous12550; 10-10-2012 at 08:19 PM.
    "Win or lose, I promise you violence"

Wanderlei Silva

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Full protection case?I know the most popular iphone case in the market is the hard back case which to protect the machine from scratches,if you want wrap the machine,how about an flip-open iphone case or an purse style case? These two types cases can fully wrap your machine.
    Just do a search on the google,there are a lot of manufacturers and sellers there.
    To personalize your iPhone with the a Mod Edit: Sig Spam is not allowed

iPhone? More like MyPhone Jaybell4444's Avatar
    Thanks

I have the Otterbox defender on mine now but check out the "TAKTIK" series from "Lunatik.com". I'm getting one for my Iphone5 when they come out. They already have them for the 4 & 4S. Pretty badass case.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

in my opinion Lifeproof is the best...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I think the best case to protect iPhone is the aluminum bumper, you will never afraid of dropping with this case.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I bought my iphone5 cases in DSstyles and used its for nearly two month. They are of good quality until now. You can have a try here.

iPhone 5 Cases | DSstyles

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I have used iGear's iPhone 5 slider cover and it's has been good one to use.