Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New iPhone 5 need new case!

Default New iPhone 5 need new case!
    Five days has passed since Apple released iPhone 5, new iPhon keeps the similiar shape wiht the old products, but thinner and longer. It is another time for everybody to weed out old phones and welcome new iPhone.
    If the new iPhone need an external protective case? Sure I think even if it changed its back material.
    Today recommend this new coming case, single color plastic hard case, but with a most attractive point on its back design.
    -112121_822544_mhc-112121.jpg
    -112121_822545_mhc-112121.jpg
    This is a plan case with no fancy design, but this featured card holder make it practical, look at this picture -112121_822548_mhc-112121.jpg
    and this -112121_822550_mhc-112121.jpg
    This small opening can hold normal size bank card firmly, not essy to drop, save space and convenient to carry.
    New iPhone hasn't been on sale, but army provisions go ahead military forces, prepare one in advance is smart.
    If you like this, please reference here Hard Case Protective Back Cover with Card Slot for iPhone 5 MHC-112121 - TinyDeal
    Remember you are young forever if you love this world.

Now more choices for you:
    Lattice pattern back case
    TPU soft case
    PU leather case with flip

All these come here search result
    Remember you are young forever if you love this world.

Here's the case I got. I think it retains the same look of the back of the phone.

Incipio Frequency.

https://www.incipio.com/cases/iphone...hell-case.html

iPhone? More like MyPhone Jaybell4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Guys,.... The baddest looking case I have ever seen... Check out at the "LUNATIK" website. The "TAKTIK IPHONE 5 CASE". It'll cost some dollars but dam it's the sexiest phone case I have ever seen!!!

i just got my aluminium Bumper for my iPhone 5 from Epathmall, it's very cool, anyone like it?

Check here: iPhone 5 aluminium Bumper
    Last edited by blkcadi; 10-01-2012 at 02:56 PM.

Yes,just after the release of iphone5,all the manufacturers begin to sell the iphone case,to be honestly,I really love iphone5,the bigger screen ,the lighter body,the faster speed.....amazing work for Apple.
    To personalize your iPhone with the a Mod Edit: Sig Spam is not allowed

With more and more iPhone 5 coming out, it's difficult to choose the best one for you,luckily, i got a retro bamboo case with Lucky Tree picture on it, very light even with the good smell of the bamboo for a long time, loving it...
    Handmade Bamboo Case for iPhone 5
    Last edited by greenyoga; 01-07-2013 at 01:49 AM.

really need one case for iphone 5

I am using IGear's. But then , this seems to be good for that price.

My iPhone is a Part of Me thevmax's Avatar
    Thanks

Ya, this is great when you lose your phone or someone steals it!
    That way they get your phone AND your credit card!
    Great idea!