+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Review: iPhone 4s light mod Revision 2 KO Gadget classic vintage apple logo

is a discussion within the

Accessory Review

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Hello everyone i'm new here to the forums and I just wanted to let you guys know that i've made a review for the KO Gadgets light mod revision 2
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Review: iPhone 4s light mod Revision 2 KO Gadget classic vintage apple logo
    Hello everyone i'm new here to the forums and I just wanted to let you guys know that i've made a review for the KO Gadgets light mod revision 2 if anybody is interested in their classical vintage logo with the aluminum back plating.

Let me know if you guys have any questions about the newer version.

i'm also new into tech reviewing so let me know if you guys have any tips to improve my video quality or suggestions on my videos. Constructive Criticism is welcome.
    Last edited by EpicTechTips; 07-01-2012 at 01:55 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Deleted.
    Last edited by EpicTechTips; 07-01-2012 at 01:57 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Anybody want to buy this mod from me? I purchased it but I realized I liked the original first mod better instead of the rainbow glow. if so let me know e-mailing is probably better as it will go directly to my phone epictechtips at gmail dot com. let me know as far as the price goes i'll sell it for $25.00 with the light mod.