Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Multiple bluetooth speakers

Default Multiple bluetooth speakers
    My question is can I connect multiple Logitech mini boombox speakers to my iphone? These have a built-in microphone/speaker combo. I have a jailbroken iphone4 w/ spire and hands free. I find myself sitting at home with my bluetooth in my ear so I have access to Siri. I have about a 1000 sq/ft apt. so I was thinking about charging my iphone in a central location and putting one of these in each room. This way no matter where I am I can direct siri to play music, read txt,... without having to stop and go grab my iphone or wear the bluetooth. If you have a better speaker/microphone setup idea please feel free to share.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Location unknown.
    Thanks

I don't think you can connect multiple speakers to an iPhone unless you somehow have them linked together.

Is this what you mean?
    Great minds discuss ideas.
    Average minds discuss events.
    Small minds discuss people.

I am not sure how I can link them together. I want to be able to walk into any room in my home and speak to Siri. Is there a way to do this wirelessly without wearing a headset?

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Location unknown.
    Thanks

Not really, no. And by linking I meant that you have one central spot where the iPhone goes and all the other speakers are like connected to it in a way. So any sound coming from the main one, it comes to them.
    Great minds discuss ideas.
    Average minds discuss events.
    Small minds discuss people.