+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Screen Protectors

is a discussion within the

Accessory Review

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
It seems I can never get these things on right, it seems that every time I try to install one of those things, there always is a dust bubble underneath,
    What's Jailbreak? redlightgreenarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Screen Protectors
    It seems I can never get these things on right, it seems that every time I try to install one of those things, there always is a dust bubble underneath, and drives me crazy that I end up peeling the screen protector off.

What are some tricks to prevent dust from coming on the phone/protector during the installation process? Usually I am good with getting rid of air bubbles though, and aligning the thing, it just takes me a couple of minutes to get the alignment right.

I heard that you can run the shower in your bathroom and deliberately fog up the mirrors, but this will allow dust to settle down, and won't fly in the air.

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,062 Times in 4,204 Posts

A light coat of baby powder will work

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Once I bought SGP Ultra Crystal, there was a packet of dust stickers included. I didn't know how to use it, but after reading the instruction, it's was very helpful to apply the screen protector without dust underneath. SPIGEN SGP l iPhone 4 / 4S l Screen Protector Steinheil Ultra Series l iPhone Screen Shields
    iPhone 4S White / Verizon

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

go to some device selling stores, the staff there can help you

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

screen protector always save my iphone screen from scratching and dust particles. I got it from acessories shop.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lilianaaadams View Post
    Once I bought SGP Ultra Crystal, there was a packet of dust stickers included. I didn't know how to use it, but after reading the instruction, it's was very helpful to apply the screen protector without dust underneath. SPIGEN SGP l iPhone 4 / 4S l Screen Protector Steinheil Ultra Series l iPhone Screen Shields
    This. SGP screen protectors are awesome, and the dust removal stickers work great. Highly recommended.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Why waste the money? I used a screen protector on my personal iPhones but opted not to on my work phone. After a year of carrying it in my pocket with keys, change, etc. not a single scratch to the glass. In my opinion, screen protectors are a waste of money.