+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone back up please help!

is a discussion within the

Accessory Review

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
hey i am new on this website and dont even know if im posting this in the right place...... i was just wondering if you could take your time and
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Iphone back up please help!
    hey i am new on this website and dont even know if im posting this in the right place...... i was just wondering if you could take your time and help me out i have an iphone 4 on 4.3.3 jailbroken and unlocked, so i want to back up my phone with my laptop. Now the trouble is my phone was actually jailbroken with my friends computer who lives really far away and i actually synced my phone with his computer because he has good music. So now my question is if i back up my phone will it erase all my photos/songs/contacts/apps?? i have like 60 install..s apps installed but i dont really care if i loose the apps, i just dont want to loose my songs and photos. And i also have the tweak 'pwntunes' installed if you could please help me because i havent backed up my phone for almost an year because im scared to loose all the stuff :/

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

You won't lose anything, just start iTunes with your phone connected and right click on your phone in the left side menu in the drop down click on back up and it should put your music and apps in . Before you start it will sync phone just make sure you go though all the options. You can start with the icons at the top that has Pic's apps music store and check the boxes for the things you want iTunes to keep, You should check into keeping your unlock and update to 5.1.1 if you have to have unlock and have a AT&T phone you can get them to factory unlock your phone, just a thought DON'T FORGET IF YOU UPDATE TO 5.1.1 to D/Load TinyUmbrella and save the APTickets SHSH's
    Last edited by vtails; 06-14-2012 at 07:48 PM.