+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AVOID the Spigen GLAS.t (Awful experience)

is a discussion within the

Accessory Review

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I purchased the GLAS.t for my father about 3 weeks ago and the edges are chipping off already. Keep in mind, he keeps this on his desk all day -
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    Default AVOID the Spigen GLAS.t (Awful experience)
    I purchased the GLAS.t for my father about 3 weeks ago and the edges are chipping off already. Keep in mind, he keeps this on his desk all day - it is hardly used (work phone). I emailed Customer Service about this and they denied my warranty claim as it is RECOMMENDED that you use a case with this as it is prone to chipping.

Two days passed and a hairline crack formed from the chipped edge. I submitted a request again and received the same response. This is unbelievable! I have purchased upwards of $100 in screen protectors from these guys. No more.

Have any of you had similar experiences? I have attached some photos of the phone with the GLAS.t on it.

I can't imagine the anger one would have if they had spent $70+ on the iPad version of this.

AVOID the Spigen GLAS.t (Awful experience)-img02.jpgAVOID the Spigen GLAS.t (Awful experience)-img01.jpg

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I had a similar experience. but I got replaced mine. And, new one has been perfect so far. I guess I was just unlucky with the previous one. All thing I did was sending them a picture. Just try to talk to them again and hopefully you get yours replaced. I don't think their CS is too mean or helpless. They are not the best, but I'm pretty satisfied with their CS, so I'm thinking buying another case with the gift card came with the GLAS.t
    iPhone 4S White / Verizon