Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hifi headset for iphone, suitable?

Default Hifi headset for iphone, suitable?
    I am looking for a headphone for my iphone, don't want to shop in local stores, just find this headset I think is good compatible with my iphone.$14.79 - TinyDeal - (KANEN) 3.5mm Stereo Headset + Microphone for iPhone iPod iPad CHS-77123 I checked the description and it said providing good quality, does it?

Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000Hz
    Impedance: 32ohms
    Sensitivity: 104dB
    These numbers can tell how it performs?

They do say some about quality, but sometimes the numbers can't tell you exactly how it will sound, the numbers show about average quality, impedance is normal range (how hard it is to drive it) about the same as a normal pair of headphones , the frequency range Is average, sensitivity I don't know too much about thoh , which is usually the most important thing

Quote Originally Posted by iJonathan View Post
    They do say some about quality, but sometimes the numbers can't tell you exactly how it will sound, the numbers show about average quality, impedance is normal range (how hard it is to drive it) about the same as a normal pair of headphones , the frequency range Is average, sensitivity I don't know too much about thoh , which is usually the most important thing
    Thank you , I should figure out how it works.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vempire View Post
    I am looking for a headphone for my iphone, don't want to shop in local stores, just find this headset I think is good compatible with my iphone.$14.79 - TinyDeal - (KANEN) 3.5mm Stereo Headset + Microphone for iPhone iPod iPad CHS-77123 I checked the description and it said providing good quality, does it?

Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000Hz
    Impedance: 32ohms
    Sensitivity: 104dB
    These numbers can tell how it performs?
    Try looking for some "Bose" headphones, their compatibale with the iPhone, iPod and iPad. They're loud; loud like you can hear them from across the street. =D They also have a microphone and good quality. I have the AE2i kind but their kinda pricey. =/ Just google some reviews about the headphones your interested in; and try looking on youtube.
    Last edited by AkAdeMicKs; 05-02-2012 at 09:08 PM.
    AkAdeMicKs