Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Case? Do you really need one?

Default Case? Do you really need one?
    iPhone looks stunning anyhow. Do you really enjoy keeping your phone in a case?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

I do yes with the work i do but would love not to have one on it.

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Thanks

it makes it a bit easier to hold. plus what with the antenna problem that still seems to affect me even on the 4s, a case is good to have.
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.

Thanks

If ya gonna git one git a lifeproof IMO

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

catstide (05-03-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Cases protect the back from scratches. If you want a good case, get a rubber one to absorb shock in case gravity happens to win.

I don't want to add a case on it but I must give some protection to it, so..

I just use a bumper now. Although id rather be naked, 2 days ago, I'm glad I had it since for the first time since the original iPhone, i dropped my 4S from about head height on to concrete. It landed in the corner and scuffed the bumper, but not a scratch on the phone!

Actually not at all . I just wanna keep safe my stunning phone from scratches or others harm so for that reason i give it a case. I have bought it from http://www.cellularfactory.com/mod_cas.jsp?a=310
    Last edited by Benson11; 04-22-2012 at 09:33 AM.

personally i don't like a mobile with case but i must say it is necessary to save your money.

Any kind of casing will overheat the phone and reduce the battery life.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

3GS felt slippery without a case and now my 4 has me too nervous with scratching/cracking the back of it, especially after seeing a coworker's shatter.

iPhone feels so good without any casing. By the time it breaks, you would have the new version of iphone waiting.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

I take resale value into consideration. My iPhones have always been in near perfect condition bc I use screen protectors and cases. Yeah, I do love my iPhone 4 without a case, but on my most minimal days I have a bumper on to protect the edges. When I do upgrade iPhones, I sell the one I have now and always get more than anybody else on CL just because it's in such great condition.

I dropped my phone one time in the time span of one year, it was on pavement and it messed up the case I had on it bad. I can't imagine what would've happened to the phone without a case. It wouldn't sell for what I want it to if I didn't have a case. It just depends on your priorities and what you want out of your phone while you have it, and when you're ready to sell it, or if you're ever going to sell it.

I enjoy the feel of my Otterbox Reflex, it adds comfortable weight and extra width to give it a better feel with the hands

Thanks

The otter box don't fade ya phone up?

No it doesn't, but you have to be careful how you put it on.

Thanks

My other iPhone 4 I had was in a otterbox I would take it out once a month and clean it. But the black was fading. So I bought the lifeproof case and won't ever go back.

case? yeah definately, i drop my phone on average at least 3 times a day, i got one of the old flappy leather ones wiv a nice overhang on all corners, glad i got it cos if i didnt i wouldnt still have the same screen in it, allso the leather cases help dissuade water damage (ie it soaks into the leather case rather than ur circuit boards) and has saved me from buying a new phone more than 3 times already, good old rainy england =)

Quote Originally Posted by mastsethi View Post
    iPhone looks stunning anyhow. Do you really enjoy keeping your phone in a case?
    Lol I had the same opinion it does look a hell of a lot better without a case but I strongly recommend a apple iPhone bumper for instance if you have the apple care plus plan it costs $50 to replace the phone and apple could care less what actually happened to it so if you always keep a spare $50 laying around and you purchased the apple care+ then go free willy!

P.S. ALL OTTER BOX CASES ARE ***!!!!! (no offense)

I don't use any cases. It looks great without any cases.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast