Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Case? Do you really need one?

For persons like me who tend to drop their phones every once in a while, protection for the phone is necessary. So i went for a case so that it wont get that effected by these falls.

I usually just use screen protector and a tpu case with my phones, great balance of protection/bulkiness for my uses.

Ya. What about this -iiiiiii.jpg

I am badly in need of a keyboard case for my Apple iPhone 5 in a cheap rate. By searching online I get a beautiful designed and also have many useful features. As like it is lightest keyboard, aluminum enclosure, new technologies, new compact circuit applied inside and also many more. Also it is in a cheap rate. So what what do you think should I go for it? Here is the link: http://www.jsxltech.com/products/sha...apple-iphone-5. Please suggest me
    Last edited by Bruse; 02-28-2013 at 09:01 AM.

I do not prefer cases but to protect my iPhone from scratches and in case I drop it, I am using it.
    Last edited by Nikhil Gorwani; 04-22-2013 at 01:33 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Jeffwo's Avatar
    Thanks

I had several different cases then realized I needed something for extended battery life so I got a Mophie Juice Pack that serves both purposes. mophie iPhone 5 Juice Pack External Battery Case Extender

or here...http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...+pack+iphone+5
    Last edited by Jeffwo; 05-12-2013 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mastsethi View Post
    iPhone looks stunning anyhow. Do you really enjoy keeping your phone in a case?
    You are right Iphone has unbeatable look and features in all phones. But If you want to maintain its look for long then your should use Iphone case.

It will help you to increase durability of Iphone.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123